Friday, July 10, 2009

Abaut Me

My name is Khairunnisa Sariyah Sowell. I'm 19 years old. I was born on 7 July 1990 at Hospital Besar Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan. My zodiac is cancer. Now, I'm living in Kajang, Selangor which is famous it 'satay'. I have lived there for 7 years.

My hobby is playing badminton. Exercise for me is very important to ensure that my body is always in good health. Therefore I choose badminton as my hobby as it is fun and it is one of the exercises. I always take care of my body so I take fruits and vegetable as my favourite food. My favourite drink is orange juice. I like to watch Mandarin and Korean drama. Most of the dramas are very touching. My favourite music is ‘Hot and Cold’ that song by Katy Pery. She is my favourite singer. I like her because she has a good voice and pretty face. Most of her songs are great to me.

Now, I'm studying in UiTM Segamat. I'm taking Diploma in Banking and now I'm in semester 3. This course is exciting to me because it have both calculation and reading subject. College that I’m staying in this University is very comfortable. Although this University is far from city but it’s comfortable to study because it is peaceful without city’s noise.

My father's name is Andrew Jackson Sowell. He is an American. He had passed away about 16 years ago when I was 3 years old. My mother's name is Meriam Ismail. Her age is 52 years old. I'm very proud with my mother. She takes care of her children very well without her husband. Now, she is teaching at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Sri Serdang as a chemistry teacher. I have 3 siblings and I'm the youngest. I have 2 big brothers. My first brother is Sarafuddin Abdul Syahid Sowell. His age is 24 years old. Now, he is studying at UIA, Gombak. He is taking Master in Law. My second brother is Rushduddin Abdul Razaq Sowell and his age is 23 years old. He is also studying at UIA,Gombak.He is taking Degree in Accountancy. I love my family very much.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Nisa, I hope this finds you well and that the blog is still active. I'd like to ask your favour to put me in touch with your brother Rushd. I was close to him during our time in UIA but have since lost contact. Hope this reaches you, thanks!

    ReplyDelete