Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Roommates

Hi there, today I want to share with all of you about my roommates. Actually, in this semester I get same room and same roommates as last semester. Therefore we already know each other really well. I'm a youngest in my room.

First, let me introduce my oldest roommate. She is Siti Farhana bt Md Hamdan from Muar, Johor. She was born on 6 August 1988 and now her age is 21 years old. Currently she is in semester 6 and taking the Diploma in Quantitative Science. She is very good in calculation. I always ask her about my study in calculating subject like Finance. To me she is good person and she is not selfish. She always try to help us when we have problems. Her hobby is listening music and travelling. Her favourite singer is Siti Nurhaliza. She likes Siti very much and most of the song in her laptop are songs by Siti. She likes to eat 'Tauhu Goreng’ and her favourites drink is ‘Milo Ais’.

My other roommates is Nur Syafikah bt Shaari from Petaling Jaya, Selangor. She was born on 11 October 1989 and her age is 20 years old. She is in semester 5 and taking Diploma in Business Transport. All of my roommates I’m very closed with her. We shared everything about our problems. She is very good in English. However my English is very weak and therefore, sometimes I asked her about English. Although she likes to sleep but she is good in her study. She likes to crash joke and when she is not around I feel bored. She is very active in Brass Band. Just like in the last semester, although she is in semester 4 but she is still active in the Brass Band. She likes Justine Timberlake very much because for her Justine is a very handsome guy. She knows any news about Justine.

Finally, my last roommate is Nurazlin bt Muhamad. She was born on 11 January. She is from Kuala Kangsar, Perak. Just like Syafika, she is also taking Diploma in Business Transport but she in semester 4. Her hobby is reading novel. I did not know her very well. Every weekend she will go home and she always go to her friend’s room to finish her assignment. I like her face. She is beautiful.


That’s all about my roommates. They are very nice to me and always help me when I have a problem. Thus I’m a lucky person because have roommates like them. I like them very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment