Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Classmate

Hi everybody! This time I will talk about my D3D2 classmate. Firstly I will talk about guys in my class.



1. Hafiz
He is live in Damansara. His nickname is Bob. I think he is nice person that can be friends with everybody. He is active in Irama Club.

2. Dhamiri
Dhamiri is an easy going and friendly guy. He is live in Ampang, Selangor. I'm cannot describe more about him because actually he is new my classmate in this semester.

3. Afiq
He is from Muar, Johor. He is a quiet person. I think he is smart guy and hard working person. He like to smile.

4. Zaki
I look that he is very clever boy and very focuses in class. He have scored Dean's List for two previous semester.

5. Kashfi
He quite tall and active in playing football. He is our class reps for BELL 311. His is smart in English.

6. Ruzaini
He is my classmate in part 1. He is talkative person and quite sporting person. He is one of commander of Fire Briged in UiTM Johor.

7. Hafiz
His nickname is Frankie. He is smart boy. He is quite person in class.

8. Syukri
Same with Ruzaini, he is my classmate when I was in part one. He is one of JPA commander. He is quite person but smart in study.

Next I will talk about girls in my class.




1. Suatika
She is quite person and has soft voice. She is very polite girl. For me she is kind person. She very close with Leen, Ila and Faina.

2. Norleen
She is talkative person. For me she is easy going and nice person. She has a lot of idea in her mind and like to share with another people.

3. Norfarhanis
I know her since I'm in part one. I'm very close with her. She seen like quite person but actually she is talkative person. She always care about her friends feelings. She like to crash joke and make me always laugh when be with her. I'm very happy has a friend like her.

4. Nadiah
Nadiah is talkative person. She is a smart and hardworking girl. She is very nice and easy going person. I like to friend with her.

5 Nisa- Its me.

6. Wani
Same with Anis, I know her since I'm in part one and very close with her. Some people said that she is quite girl but for me she is talkative person. She has lot of idea and very clever girl. She is easy going and nice person. She always help me in study especially in English. Sometime we share our problem together. For me she is a good listening. I'm very enjoy friend with her.

7. Siti
Siti is same college with me. She is talkative person and has good voice. For me she is quite pretty in our class. She is nice and friendly person.

8. Hasina
Hasina or Sina also same college with me. For me she is good person. She likes to smile and easy going person.

9. Suria
She is simple and smart girl. She has a lot of idea. She like to smile and easy going person.

10. Faina
Faina is a smart girl. She always focuses in class. She is creative person. For me she is nice and like to smile.

11. Liyana
Liyana or Yana is very sweet person. She is cute and nice person. She is cheerful girl and I like to friend with her.

12. Hasrita
Hasrita is easy going person. She is simple person and has a twin in UiTM Kelantan. For me she is strong and nice person.

13. Hidayah
Hidayah is always and do not shy to ask lecturer in class when she is do not understand. She is easy going person and hard working girl.

14. Liyana
Liyana or Lana is a brilliant girl in our class. She is quite pretty and simple girl. She is friendly and easy going person. She is smart in her study.

15. Nur Fadzilah
For me she is hardworking girl. She is quite in class and very focuses when lecturer is teaching. She is friendly person.

16. Norashima
For me she is nice and friendly person. I cannot describe more about her because she is my new classmate in this semester and I hope after this I can know her better.

17. Amirah
She is talkative person. She is friendly and nice girl. She can get along with everyone around her.

3 comments:

  1. Salam..
    haa.. jumpe pun ini belog..
    hehe..
    i'll link you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dah 4 hari kot kat jordan nih. hehe..
    email: nima_b1st@yahoo.com.sg

    ReplyDelete